It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
ciemnogrodzianin: In my case it would be purchasing games I don't want only to receive some freebies I don't need ;)
This sentence beautifully summarizes my game buying habits for past months (or even year).
Lucian_Galca: Anyone got thoughts on Hard West?
Best game ever. It outshines even Ancient Space. The only game that could possibly be even better is Phantom Doctrine.
Post edited September 12, 2017 by F4LL0UT
I got an email saying the Bedlam games were 90% off (see attached), but I clicked to the site and they're only 50% off?
Attachments:
temp.png (389 Kb)
ChaunceyK: I got an email saying the Bedlam games were 90% off (see attached), but I clicked to the site and they're only 50% off?
Look here:
maladr0Id: Prices for the entire Versus Evil catalog were readjusted upon the publisher's request. Apologies for the inconvenience.
---
Lucian_Galca: Anyone got thoughts on Hard West?
F4LL0UT: Best game ever. It outshines even Ancient Space. The only game that could possibly be even better is Phantom Doctrine.
Sneaky...
Attachments:
Post edited September 13, 2017 by Frozen
ChaunceyK: I got an email saying the Bedlam games were 90% off (see attached), but I clicked to the site and they're only 50% off?
Frozen: Look here:
maladr0Id: Prices for the entire Versus Evil catalog were readjusted upon the publisher's request. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Frozen:
Well. Guess I won't be making that purchase after all.
Seems like a good sale type. Uninteresting games to me, though.
PaterAlf: @GOG
Can you please offer upgrede options for games that have Deluxe Editions? I got base version of Kyn and Armikrog in the Pinata sale and would love to own the Deluxe versions instead.
The lack of upgrade options... That's why I have requested a refund for Kyn from the Piñata sale. I do not trust them to add it at any point. I would have bought the deluxe edition for $2.49 from this sale though, but unfortunately that discount already is gone and seems to be reserved for other stores only.

disulfiram: I totally understand the publisher, this sale was ridiculous in a good for consumers way and in a bad for them way.
Yes, too bad for them that they accidentally have sent their Steam discount list to GOG and had to "fix" that error later. ;)
Post edited September 13, 2017 by eiii
Sale-promo?
Did all the discounts suddenly take a nosedive and get terrible?
I could've sworn the Guild of Dungeoneering discount was much higher yesterday.
Smannesman: Did all the discounts suddenly take a nosedive and get terrible?
I could've sworn the Guild of Dungeoneering discount was much higher yesterday.
maladr0Id:
this is what happened.
lostwolfe: this is what happened.
Ah, well eff them in that case I guess.
Thanks.
lostwolfe: this is what happened.
Smannesman: Ah, well eff them in that case I guess.
Thanks.
pretty much. i /was/ going to participate in the sale, now i'm just going to sit the whole thing out.

and sure thing :)
Post edited September 13, 2017 by lostwolfe
high rated
Sigh, I saw this sale earlier and decided to wait until I got home to make purchases, after all why would there be any rush when the sale supposedly would go on for another 6 days anyway. I was really disappointed to see the prices change in that time-frame.

This is not an acceptable thing to do to your customers. At the very least, add in a couple new games that are 80ish% off and in the same price range. I had it all planned out, now I can't decide if I even want to buy anything after this stunt.
Post edited September 13, 2017 by Dgaart
I'm pretty much decided on Tropico Reloaded and Port Royale, but anyone have any thoughts on Patrician 1 & 2?
gamesfreak64: Anyway, the good old wallet will be safe for the next few months i guess.
ciemnogrodzianin: To be honest, I hope you're wrong and there will be some Back to School sale soon...
i hope i will be wrong aswell, but i am not sure ............

Lucian_Galca: I'm pretty much decided on Tropico Reloaded and Port Royale, but anyone have any thoughts on Patrician 1 & 2?
the old classic games ? buy them :D

i have both and there's a 3rd one , now you get all three at 6.18 euros , thats quite a bargain for a good old game.
I have nr1 or nr2 on old retail cd....
Post edited September 13, 2017 by gamesfreak64