It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
Please add the Ages of Wonders games which are on sale to this promotion. If not, then no sale here GOG. I'll take my money elsewhere.
Post edited September 16, 2017 by Shad0WeN
Shad0WeN: Please add the Ages of Wonders games which are on sale to this promotion. If not, then no sale GOG. I'll take my money elsewhere.
They will not add any games by request .
Bedlam has no achievements on the GOG version?
Shad0WeN: Please add the Ages of Wonders games which are on sale to this promotion. If not, then no sale GOG. I'll take my money elsewhere.
Painted_Doll: They will not add any games by request .
The games are already on sale but apparently excluded from this promo. Anyway then, as I generally do not find the sale appealing, I guess I won't be adding my money to their coffers as per their request.
Post edited September 16, 2017 by Shad0WeN
Shad0WeN: The games are already on sale but apparently excluded from this promo. Anyway then, as I generally do not find the sale appealing, I guess I won't be adding my money to their coffers as per their request.
I don't see any discount on the Age of Wonders games .
Shad0WeN: The games are already on sale but apparently excluded from this promo. [...]
Painted_Doll: I don't see any discount on the Age of Wonders games .
IsThereAnyDeal claims that Age of Wonders is on sale on GOG on September, 14th... Don't blame GOG for other websites faults.
Post edited September 16, 2017 by RupertMurdock
RupertMurdock: IsThereAnyDeal claims that Age of Wonders is on sale on GOG on September, 14th... Don't blame GOG for other websites faults.
It was a short time glitch. Only few users noticed it and bought discounted games during that time-span.
GOG staff have confirmed it.
RupertMurdock: IsThereAnyDeal claims that Age of Wonders is on sale on GOG on September, 14th... Don't blame GOG for other websites faults.
kbnrylaec: It was a short time glitch. Only few users noticed it and bought discounted games during that time-span.
Oh, thanks. This information somehow slipped through. My bad...
But still... Not every glitch can be added to a running promo. And considering this game in particular, its highly possible that it is on sale during the next big sale, maybe even sooner.
Post edited September 16, 2017 by RupertMurdock
What the fuck??? What happened to Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms? That game was also part of the promotion, at 60% off IIRC. Now it's gone. And no, that was not part of the 'mistakes' that got corrected a few hours after the sale.
Geralt_of_Rivia: What the fuck??? What happened to Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms? That game was also part of the promotion, at 60% off IIRC. Now it's gone. And no, that was not part of the 'mistakes' that got corrected a few hours after the sale.
Someone should have been kicked out for a long time ago from the Gog team .
Geralt_of_Rivia: What the fuck??? What happened to Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms? That game was also part of the promotion, at 60% off IIRC. Now it's gone. And no, that was not part of the 'mistakes' that got corrected a few hours after the sale.
Painted_Doll: Someone should have been kicked out for a long time ago from the Gog team .
Maybe not only one. GOG staff have made toooooooooo many mistakes. I do not think they were done by only one person.
I waited until pay day (15th) before making any decisions on what to buy. My plan was to pay for the Kyn Deluxe version and the Dungeons 2 set and pick up Tropico as a freebie as I've always fancied trying out that series. Antihero and the Book Club DLC were also on my possible purchase list.

Having found the reason for the massive hike in my planned purcases, I'll be punishing Versus Evil by not only not buying any of their games, but I'll be claiming one for free that I was initially planning on paying for!

Big mistake, Versus Evil. (And now I feel like Julia Roberts in that scene in Pretty Woman! :-D )
kbnrylaec: It was a short time glitch. Only few users noticed it and bought discounted games during that time-span.
RupertMurdock: Oh, thanks. This information somehow slipped through. My bad...
But still... Not every glitch can be added to a running promo. And considering this game in particular, its highly possible that it is on sale during the next big sale, maybe even sooner.
Well if it was an error then that is a different story. Took their sweet time to fix it. It wasn't anything special though. 75% off is pretty common on the Age of Wonders titles. Inquisitor was 90% off though.
so, before this topic sinks into the aether, i'd like to say one very last thing:

over the course of the week, i was sort of hoping the publisher that moved their prices would actually come in here and say a word or two. they never did. so from this point onward, they're officially going onto my blacklist.

much as i think banner saga is excellent, and much as i'm curious about kyn and guild of dungeoneering, what they did here [and how it was handled] was in very poor taste. it's difficult to tell if the developers were complicit here [and i'd like to say they aren't], but this makes it incredibly difficult to trust versus evil.

again, gog, if you pass things along [and i'm not sure that you do, but who knows? /you/ have been your usual, quiet self.] please do let them know that they have absolutely lost one customer completely. and sure. one customer is a drop in the ocean, but it's important to maintain trust with your customers.

to the devs of these games, in case you happen to be reading this [and, of course, not complicit]: i'm /so/ sorry this happened to you. and i'm sorry that a publisher messed your sales around. :(
Okay, it is now the 19th. I think it's well past time GoG told us how to redeem our free game(s). My inbox is empty of free game code goodness, so....