It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
Oh bother! This morning I had several games from the sale selected and ready to add to my cart for checkout but then decided to hold off because I had to make some big ticket purchases today and wasn't sure if my finances would allow for me to grab the games until the end of the day. Well, now that it's the end of the day I come back to finalize my purchases here only to discover the unsavory price adjustment. What a shame!
Damn...free games always got to be the ones I already own... (´_`)
MadalinStroe: Very nice sale. Unfortunately I missed the Ys sale and it looks like I'll be missing this sale as well, because PayPal seems to be having a problem with my card. I'll have to find some free time to check with my bank, maybe we can do some sleuthing together and fix this issue. The last thing I want to do is deal with Paypal's support.
I was interested in Kyn DX and Guild of Dungeoneering, just like everybody else, it seems ... Now there's very little left that I'm interested in. Such a strange situation, whatever could have happened with the Versus Evil catalog, for it to have the discounts changed so dramatically...

EDIT: I'll probably end up getting enough for the $5 tier, because I'm also interested in Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth, even though the reviews aren't all that favorable.
Post edited September 12, 2017 by MadalinStroe
Wallet is safe this time
Was considering Armikrog at the 'old' price... guess I pass now.
GR00T: Still seems to be something wonky with the pricing. I loaded up on three games and was shown a total of 14 bucks or so. Go to checkout and prices are all changed so the total is now 26 bucks. So... yeah. Not pulling the trigger as yet, until I can be sure of the actual pricing.
jrich3500: Yeah same here, I was going to buy amikrog for $3.69, i think thats what it was put in my cart now its like $9.69...Kyn was $1.99 now its $9.99.. Amikrog was the one i wanted though guess i shoulda been a little quicker on the draw before they fixed it cause it ain't worth $10 bucks IMO.
Same here. Luckily I bought the other interesting titles yesterday already, but this one I missed. :(
jrich3500: Yeah same here, I was going to buy amikrog for $3.69, i think thats what it was put in my cart now its like $9.69...Kyn was $1.99 now its $9.99.. Amikrog was the one i wanted though guess i shoulda been a little quicker on the draw before they fixed it cause it ain't worth $10 bucks IMO.
Anime-BlackWolf: Same here. Luckily I bought the other interesting titles yesterday already, but this one I missed. :(
I have 16 of the sales, with Antihero being the latest buy: Jul 8, 2017 cause i don't count

Avadon 3: Hint Book & Extras at 1.79 (sales) Jul 17, 2017 using my last wallet funds
cause its not a game.

So my last buy was 2 months ago, cause so far nothing has arrived i like and all the last Thursday
new games were new games, no really good old games.

Anyway, the good old wallet will be safe for the next few months i guess.
Post edited September 12, 2017 by gamesfreak64
These kind of sales do tempt my wallet, GOG. Gives me a tingle.
Post edited September 13, 2017 by Nicole28
The saddest thing is that you would expect such price changes midsale from big publisher not from indie ones...well after all it's their loss...on the other hand before this changes I was ready to spend some bucks on a few games but tanks to them my wallet is safe...for now :))
Anyone got thoughts on Hard West?
Since there's been no blue text explaining it (WTF GoG? You even said this was a new kind of sale. An explanation is merited for how it's gonna go down, if only to keep conspiracy theorists like me from spreading panic. Crap tutorial is crap. Don't make me give this promo a one star review.), I get to throw out my theory on how we get our free games. So... um... yay?

Anyway, since the sale is going on for the rest of the week, GoG doesn't want to cheat you by letting you spend twenty bucks on Monday and then ten bucks on Tuesday and only give you your free game you earned on Monday. This way they only have to look at one total (per customer, of course) and dole out the free game codes on the 19th via email. I suspect you'll get all three game codes regardless of how many games you are entitled to, but after you've redeemed your outstanding games, the rest of the codes will be deactivated.

At the very least this is how I would do this kind of sale, but IANAR (I Am Not A Retailer).
Robette: Was considering Armikrog at the 'old' price... guess I pass now.
Weren't you around during the Piñata Madness sale? It was even cheaper then (that's when I grabbed it :P).
TheyLive1984: Hard Reset Redux is shown as 4.99 € but when you go on the product page of it or click on check out now it drops to 2.99 €... Bug?! It may keep people from buying it....

Edit: typo
It is because you probably own Shadow Warrior 2013, right? So the sale is always there, Hard Reset Redux will always be at 2.99 for you.
TheyLive1984: Hard Reset Redux is shown as 4.99 € but when you go on the product page of it or click on check out now it drops to 2.99 €... Bug?! It may keep people from buying it....

Edit: typo
Exhodos: It is because you probably own Shadow Warrior 2013, right? So the sale is always there, Hard Reset Redux will always be at 2.99 for you.
Yes, would make sense.... I am so glad I have not to dress up as a monk in order to repent for my sins... boy oh boy
gamesfreak64: Anyway, the good old wallet will be safe for the next few months i guess.
To be honest, I hope you're wrong and there will be some Back to School sale soon...