It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

We Happy Few, the stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, 15% off until August 13th, 7:00am UTC.

Did you take your happiness pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular doses, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.
You are not seeing any of that, are you? Because if so, you better run, hide, or quickly take your Joy with a nice cup of tea.
Fast.
Before we find you and feed it to you.

Note: Owners of the In Development version do not need to purchase the game again.
I have the game since 2 years ago and can't play because is in DEV.
Have no spanish texts and can't update to final version and yesterday was the day.
Can anyone explain me why can't play the final versión game in my languague?

io have the game since 2 years ago and still can't play in my languague because the game stills in DEV.
Yesterday was the day and my game can't update.
Anyone can tell me why?
Thanks
Attachments:
Post edited August 11, 2018 by hedtrip
hedtrip: I have the game since 2 years ago and can't play because is in DEV.
Have no spanish texts and can't update to final version and yesterday was the day.
Can anyone explain me why can't play the final versión game in my languague?

io have the game since 2 years ago and still can't play in my languague because the game stills in DEV.
Yesterday was the day and my game can't update.
Anyone can tell me why?
Thanks
You need to download We Happy Few; go to your game library, type "We Happy Few", and you'll have two versions; one normal and one "InDev"; download normal one.
Thanks a lot,you are right!!
high rated
So, thoughts after about 7 hours ingame...

It's not worth 60$. Most certainly it's not worth 60$ + 30$ for a season pass. 20$ or so from InDev times - yeah.

There are still glitches; first areas show only graphical glitches, but the further you go the more game breaking bugs you'll find.

AI is absolutely terrible; you can just outrun everything, hide for a minute and everyone will get back to their usual business.

Stealth is waaaay to easy. Sneak behind an enemy, stun him, wait for his buddy to investigate (he won't raise alarm unless he'll see you), stun him, proceed to clean the whole area this way.

Dialogues, text, and story overall are good - it's much more smooth than it was in Early Access.

The open world suffers from "a lot of space, nothing to do". I don't know why devs are going on with this trend, it doesn't work even in big titles like Witcher or GTA, but indie devs are still trying to make it work somehow. Procedural generation works properly - it just doesn't add any depth into the game, you just have randomly assigned areas where you're not gonna do anything because they're empty. So half of the game, right now, is running around empty fields.

Graphics are okay but they're not 60$ okay.

Music is fine, nothing memorable but OK. Voice acting is good.
AlienMind: GOG sells DRM and microtransactions
Is there a list of all such games?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ENJecv38o
GOGer: Is there a list of all such games?
Gwent is the only one so far thats bound to Galaxy, once the single-player drops that will be removed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a decent afternoon into the game. The story is fantastic, the comic relief and timing is great... easy is really easy, but perfect for story hounds... and you can ramp up the difficulty to something that's monsterously hard (love that part)

the random gen aspect of each game is really exciting to see/experience... so far I've encountered no issues, bugs or anything to prevent my "joy" of the title.

It feels as polished as anything else, runs flawlessly ultra everything on my 8 year old PC (GTX970, FX8350) Music and sound effects are really well done for the size of team they have. The reviews on the early release must be different then release because the game runs beautifully with no frame drops even in heavy action sequences.

Overall im fully satisfied with the game, I have no objections.... And it looks like the survival mode from in-dev is coming back as well "OH JOY!" so there seems to be much content planned for the future!

Thats enough chit chat, time to get some lime bourbon and pop a joy.... the carnival is calling, need to press my suit!
Post edited August 11, 2018 by Starkrun
robertgg: When the price drops to the original price, regional discriminating price removed and a 70% discount then maybe.
my sentiments exactly. which regions have price discrimination for this game?
GOGer: Is there a list of all such games?
Multiplayer portion of King Arthurs Gold - only playable by verifying your purchase with some kind of login.
GWENT - microtransactions.

These were the first instances of each kind where I added the text to my avatar. Numerous have added over time I'm sure but I have not put work into collecting them. Multiplayer of Shadow Warrior 2 also only playable with Galaxy I think, basically I stopped guessing and worrying and only play Singleplayer games here, where the golden DRM free still stands cemented.
Oh and to clarify what I'm understanding as DRM free multiplayer - look at Project Zomboid - no key or login needed, even when not playing on LAN but with dedicated server.
Post edited August 11, 2018 by AlienMind
AlienMind: Except in Deadly Premonition the characters are quirky, adorable and memorable.
I'll give you quirky and memorable but York was a condescending dick to just about everyone in that game. And every part of that game that wasn't cutscenes or dialogue should have been cut. I would have preferred one long movie than the actual gameplay sadly.
Congrats to developers and all who were working on the game!

Just redeemed my Kickstarter backer key. Waiting for the Linux release which is planned later.
Post edited August 12, 2018 by shmerl
And once again GOG fucks up. I'll bet the game doesn't show as owned in the store pages Strike that, it actually does... But I have no Jolly Brolly despite having pre-ordered. Anyone else?
Post edited August 12, 2018 by paladin181
paladin181: But I have no Jolly Brolly despite having pre-ordered. Anyone else?
Same. I sent a message to support - they're investigating the issue.
paladin181: But I have no Jolly Brolly despite having pre-ordered. Anyone else?
SeduceMePlz: Same. I sent a message to support - they're investigating the issue.
Yeah, I already did the same, just waiting on them to get back to me.
robertgg: When the price drops to the original price, regional discriminating price removed and a 70% discount then maybe.
GOGer: my sentiments exactly. which regions have price discrimination for this game?
UK for one.
We buy the same goods in the same store but are charged differently based on that we "don't live in the right part of town"
If someone is charged more for the same item base purely on where you live that is (personal opinion) discrimination pure and simple.