It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: However, from what you wrote I would read you as a liberal. The problem is your predecessor. RW started to lose it about when things got tight for the fascists. After the 4-th L was passed.
That's the crux of the problem. The issue was not with anything RW did, but with his nature, and Brasas nicely capitalized on that, knowing the type of person RW is. Between that and scene blatantly lying in his accusations (he admitted he had no proof of the first ones; I asked him to deliver proof of the most recent ones but highly doubt he'll deliver), we were suddenly the bad guys.

Look at what the new player has written. I'm making an "At(anti)E" to you, since I'm leaning on you being L. Because of what I think was Greek's biggest slip:

Lifthrasil: Definitely. If the third F policy is passed, we have to be very careful about the Chancellor. So blacklisting Greek and me, especially as chancellors, would be a necessary move.
greeklover: What??? What is this about blacklisting especially if I clear you?
He "cleared" you (hence his strong insistence on investigating when blotunga made his nomination), because he wanted to get into your good graces since he knew they'll need at least 2 L votes if he's to be elected as Hitler, and was shocked to find you still think he could be blacklisted.

Look at all the small stuff:
_ His insistence on being chancellor after you, not president (for a liberal it shouldn't matter that much), only recently changed his mind.
_ His early insistence of quickly cycling back to him.
_ His subconsciously always posting that there will be a next government, (without adding "ifs").
_ Brasas's default NO (signalling to Hitler?).
_ "I know what you're doing Brasas". And 2 days later "forgetting" what it was all about (!).
_ Him getting very defensive when I said his joke was LAMIST. Sure, a joke could be a joke, we all do it, but look not at the joke but the way he responded. Instead of simply dismissing it he made a ridiculous attack against me ("it's suspicious you responded so late!!!").
_ He asked for proof he's HItler, and when I responded with one and said I'd post more later, he said "Yes I'm Hitler. Don't post walls of text". I'm not referring to his shitposting, but to the second part "Don't post walls of text". Why ask for proof if you don't want to hear the answer?
_ Him constantly saying how you're the most trusted liberal, hoping that by association, since he's the one who cleared you, it makes him trusted too.

Lift, I'm not 100% sure if you're liberal, but if you are please take the above into consideration.

If you consider a (dedo, Brasas, scene + greek H) team then Brasas government L policy becomes clear. With an F policy they're practially dead, and we could have picked the remaining 2 L's at our leisure.

Brasas:
greeklover: I considered you the safety net for chancellor in case Lift drew FFF which is quite possible. If we pick you as chancellor now, what's the backup plan for the next chancellor?
Hehehe. "Quite possible" since you hid one L?

Lift, see this is the danger of artificially limiting ourselves to to You-Greek-Brasas-scene-dedo now. Even if 2 among those are fascists, and at least 2 have to be, then between "I drew FFF" while hiding Ls and blaming the other guy, they can go far and win the long way.
ZFR:
Among (or should it be amongst) eligible players for the next government (if F passes, I shouldn't have to mention that but if I don't you'll say your usual how do you know?) I have the biggest chance to be Hitler so I am blacklisted frombeing chancellor. But I also have the biggest chance among eligible players to be liberal, so the best strategy for liberals is for me to be president.
greeklover: I have the biggest chance to be Hitler so I am blacklisted frombeing chancellor. But I also have the biggest chance among eligible players to be liberal, so the best strategy for liberals is for me to be president.
So you can be president now? What a sudden change of mind.

Nope. That's terrible strategy. If by your own admission you have the biggest chance to be Hitler you should be blacklisted from presidency too. As Hitler you can easily hide the remaining L policy, forcing this and the next government to pass F. Not to mention assassinations, which you lately keep mentioning.
greeklover: I have the biggest chance to be Hitler so I am blacklisted frombeing chancellor. But I also have the biggest chance among eligible players to be liberal, so the best strategy for liberals is for me to be president.
ZFR: So you can be president now? What a sudden change of mind.

Nope. That's terrible strategy. If by your own admission you have the biggest chance to be Hitler you should be blacklisted from presidency too. As Hitler you can easily hide the remaining L policy, forcing this and the next government to pass F. Not to mention assassinations, which you lately keep mentioning.
I have the biggest chance to be Hitler but not fascist ;) You get it now? If people think there is a 80% chance I am liberal and 20%, I am still the best choice for president and we'll find out what the rest believe. I expect you, ashwald and Adalia to deny it, I expect brasas, Scene and dedo to agree, and I expect Lift to be neutral until everyone gives his opinion. And we'll what the majority wants.
greeklover: I have the biggest chance to be Hitler but not fascist ;) You get it now?
And Hitler is somehow exempt from hiding L policies and assassinating liberals?

Putting someone who has the biggest chance to be Hitler as president is terrible strategy.
greeklover: I have the biggest chance to be Hitler but not fascist ;) You get it now?
ZFR: And Hitler is somehow exempt from hiding L policies and assassinating liberals?

Putting someone who has the biggest chance to be Hitler as president is terrible strategy.
Hitler subset fascist. That's what I am saying. I am saying that I have the biggest chance to be Hitler but the smaller chance to be one of the 4 fascists including Hitler among eligible players for a possible next government.
Apart from Lift, are you saying that someone else has a bigger chance than me to be liberal? Who is that? If others agree we'll make him president.
ZFR: Incidentally, I'd also like a single example of when I did this:

supplementscene: Only when questioned on this did they try to seem less obvious and state 'maybe one of my buddies is Fascist, but he probably isn't'.
ZFR: It seems everyone in this game when making accusations backs them with a quote, except scene who is exempt and can just fart accusations left, right and center. You were already caught lying with accusations once, and there you go doing it again.
Everyone who's read it knows ZFR/RWarehall/Adalia were backing each others liberals credentials and never questioning each other regardless of semantics. Earlier in the game I quoted RWarehall's support of you but it increased after that and RWarehall/ZFR/Adalia dominated the post count, typically all attacking the same players and never questioning each other.

When RWarehall quit you wrote a reply to him under the assumption he was liberal. Why would you even do that?

The party of best friends club is still pretty obvious for all to see.
And I would like to ask the rest of the liberals to not be distracted by the fact that the me-Lift government passed F with a FFF draw that had a greater than 50% chance. It's not even bad luck, it's normal. The game didn't change.
ZFR: ... The issue was not with anything RW did, but with his nature, and Brasas nicely capitalized on that, knowing the type of person RW is. ...
Excuse me? I'm not an implacable blade runner.

I might "know" you and RW to some extent but it's a reach to say I was particularly emotionally manipulative in anything I have done this game.

And especially with RW - I mean, some backhanded compliments to offset his aggressivity sure. With you, I will admit to having pushed some appeal to duty buttons... but hey, all is fair in love and mafia right?

PS: If you don't get that ^ movie ref I will unfriend you.
supplementscene: Everyone who's read it knows ZFR/RWarehall/Adalia were backing each others liberals credentials and never questioning each other regardless of semantics.
So quote or didn't happen.

I'm calling your bullshit. Show me where I said that RW and/or adalia are liberals.

(and when "after questioning did they try to seem less obvious and state 'maybe one of my buddies is Fascist, but he probably isn't'.")

supplementscene: Everyone who's read it knows ZFR/RWarehall/Adalia were backing each others liberals credentials and never questioning each other regardless of semantics.
I've already showed you two instances where I questioned RW, so the underlined part of your quote is a clear lie.
Brasas: PS: If you don't get that ^ movie ref I will unfriend you.
Blade Runner? I don't watch movies much.
Brasas: PS: If you don't get that ^ movie ref I will unfriend you.
ZFR: Blade Runner? I don't watch movies much.
*nods

You must be even older than I imagined... 25 is it?
Probabilities of each possible outcome:
Total marbles: 8 | White marbles: 2 | Draws: 3
White marbles Odds against Percent Chance
2 9.4:1 10.714285714285713524%
1 1.9:1 53.571428571428569398%
0 2.8:1 35.714285714285708195%

So, Lift has around 64% chance to draw at least one L.

@brasas I don't think it's good enough. You and Scene have the greatest chance after me to be liberals, but Scene has a greater chance than you to be Hitler. So, I think the conservative play is Lift-Scene and if needed me-brasas.
ZFR: Blade Runner? I don't watch movies much.
Brasas: *nods

You must be even older than I imagined... 25 is it?
Not sure if serious. I'm in my mid 30s.

Since we're asking personal questions, you spelled it "hej" in a previous post, yet you told me you're not Polish. Why such spelling?
Sorry, I goofed up with the odds, these are the correct ones.

Probabilities of each possible outcome:
Total marbles: 9 | White marbles: 2 | Draws: 3
White marbles Odds against Percent Chance
2 12.0:1 8.333333333333332149%
1 2.0:1 50.000000000000000000%
0 2.4:1 41.666666666666664298%

So, Lift has around 58% chance to draw at least one L.