It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
BeatriceElysia: I contacted support and apparently they are:
eiii: What? And soon you will not get any confirmation emails for game purchases and maybe not even the games itself when you do not agree to receive all of the advertisements from GOG?

I cannot believe that...
That would be top-level trolling indeed.

However, if "the tool" is set to ignore your address if you're unsubscribed from all notifications (like I am), why do I keep receiving emails from GOG about all of their sales and deals (usually one or two days late, by the way)?

Timboli: I am also concerned about what $15 means. I thought it meant literally that. It was only after the sale had ended and I was looking for an update on the freebies, that I came across mention of what seems to be $15 USD ... still not really clear on it because of the way it is worded.
From the OP:
If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?
Right.
Post edited September 21, 2017 by muntdefems
I've just checked my e-mail and I've received my bonus games, so it seems that GOG's folks started to send them :)
Nitrus015: Glad to see I'm not the only one that hasn't gotten that email.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received that e-mail. I'd urge you to check yours during the course of today.
I've received the e-mail, but have only been given a redeem code for a choice of one game, even though I spent over $10 in the sale.
Nightopian: I've received the e-mail, but have only been given a redeem code for a choice of one game, even though I spent over $10 in the sale.
I was entitled to three but seeing I already owned one of them, I could only choose two. Make sure you do not own any of them.
I don't own any of three that could be redeemed, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Nightopian: I've received the e-mail, but have only been given a redeem code for a choice of one game, even though I spent over $10 in the sale.
Lonewolf1044: I was entitled to three but seeing I already owned one of them, I could only choose two. Make sure you do not own any of them.
Just received an email an hour ago, entitled to three but it seems i already own tropico reloaded.... to my knowledge i do own Tropico, Tropico 2 and Tropico 3 Gold Edition
A BIG THANK YOU to GoG.

Apologies for entertaining doubts.
We had a slight hiccup in our relationship, but I am still one of your biggest fans. :)

Just got my email with the REDEEM button, that took me to the Redeem page, where the two freebies I wanted, were displayed ...... I had the 3rd already, so it wasn't present.

Both are redeemed and in my account now.

Long Live GoG!
Lonewolf1044: I was entitled to three but seeing I already owned one of them, I could only choose two. Make sure you do not own any of them.
Tiny_wirefly: Just received an email an hour ago, entitled to three but it seems i already own tropico reloaded.... to my knowledge i do own Tropico, Tropico 2 and Tropico 3 Gold Edition
From Tropico Reloaded Library description:
"The pack includes Tropico, the Paradise Island add-on and Tropico 2: Pirate Cove"

If you own those, you own Tropico Reloaded.
When I redeemed earlier this is what I got: (I had none of the games previously)
Attachments:
redeem.png (47 Kb)
For the sake of integrity - my codes arrived hour and a half ago.
Nightopian: I don't own any of three that could be redeemed, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Did you buy Hard Reset Redux and had a special discount because of having Shadow Warrior (2013) already? Then Hard Reset Redux didn't count as a part of the promo - had such issue myself.

Some counter could be great for such promos (like EXP points in the past sales) to clearly see how many freebies you'll get.

Not a big deal here, I'll get Tropico at some point later on probably.
I just checked my email and got a code to, apparently, redeem all three games.

I know that I'll enjoy Tropico Reloaded but I was hoping to give Kyn and Breach & Clear Deadline Rebirth to another GOG user. ^_^U

Or are they still enjoyable despite their flaws?
Got a code, was able to redeem the games.
Still nothing for me. I enabled those freakin e-mail subscriptions yesterday, after someone in this topic pointed out that it's needed and now I wonder if it wasn't too late. Anyone in similar situation?
meelten: Still nothing for me. I enabled those freakin e-mail subscriptions yesterday, after someone in this topic pointed out that it's needed and now I wonder if it wasn't too late. Anyone in similar situation?
Me too. :sadface: