It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Activity Feed • Gameplay Stats • Personalization

UPDATE: We've added a new option to the Privacy settings in GOG Profiles - from now on you can turn off your profile on GOG entirely, so no one can see any kind of information that is shown on the profile page. This also means that when you turn off your profile, you won’t be visible on your friends’ friends lists, even if they decide to keep their profiles visible.
The option to enable/disable your GOG Profile can be found in your account „Privacy & Settings” options, under „Privacy” tab.

We just introduced a new feature on GOG.COM: User Profiles – a social way to share what you and your friends are up to. See what your friends on GOG are playing, achieving, and sharing across four sections – Feed, Profile, Games and Friends.

Your Feed is the centerpiece of your Profile. Here, you’ll see which games your friends have been playing, all sorts of achievements and milestones, as well as general thoughts, screenshots, and forum activity. You can dispense your approval at whim and share your own stuff as well!

Your Profile is all about you and your gaming accomplishments. It's a summary of your activity, like the time you've spent in your games , your latest achievements (and just how rare they are among other users), as well as a glimpse at what your most active friends have been up to.

If you want to know more about your Games, you need to hit the the third tab. It contains a list of all the games you own on GOG, together with stats like time spent in-game and your progress towards unlocking the achievements. Sort the list, compare stats with your friends, and get some healthy competition going.

Finally – your Friends: get a general summary of their achievements and hours played. Here you'll also see which games are the most popular among your friends right now, so you can join them in multiplayer or find something you might enjoy yourself.

Of course, your profile comes with some sweet personalization options, choose a wallpaper from your game collection and share a few words with the world.

User Profiles are available for all GOG.COM users. Your personal gameplay stats like achievements, time played and milestones depend on GOG Galaxy, but if you’re not using the optional client you can still use the feed, post in it and interact with your friends.

Launching profiles also means adding new privacy settings on our end. You'll find three new Privacy options in your account's „Privacy & settings” area. These settings allow you to set the visibility for your profile summary, your games, your friends, etc.
So what are you waiting for? There's so much room for activities!
I take it back.

Downrep him. :P
low rated
toxicTom: As for downvoting, I never downvote posts for different opinion. I only if the poster is insulting - and then even if I'm generally agreeing with their point.
Not to worry, I'm not accusing you, I'm just saying it to anyone who does.
phaolo: Oh Gog, long posts overflow the available space in the Activity Feed. It's a bit of a mess XD
I saw that too :p I made a support ticket to point it out - since it's just a 1-line CSS fix and the web devs are actively working on that part of the site I imagine it will probably get quietly fixed very soon. But if it lingers I can always add the fix to BE.
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
low rated
tinyE: I take it back.

Great, thanks, well done.

I'm not saying that you all are bad people, dammit. I'm just saying that this storm is uncalled for and you swarmed the forumes and support. They cannot possibly not hear you.
high rated
Chiteki: Yes, for that, you can indeed call me naive.
You're naiveté is meant regarding "they'll fix this with the next update"...
Actually, I don't really care about three numbers on top of my private profile, they mean nothing without additional info.
Yeah well that's you... it could be a lot different for other people though.
Well I'm off to go find out if I'm dying or not.

Catch up with you all later! :D

Go Cardinals!
low rated
toxicTom: Yeah well that's you... it could be a lot different for other people though.
Ok, maybe I am missing something. Would you be so kind to tell me, how those three numbers can help someone harm you. I'm ready to stand corrected.
[deleted]
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Fenixblade33
high rated
tinyE: I take it back.

Chiteki: Great, thanks, well done.

I'm not saying that you all are bad people, dammit. I'm just saying that this storm is uncalled for and you swarmed the forumes and support. They cannot possibly not hear you.
Oh, you don't know GOG. They are very well trained in not hearing anything until the calls reach a level where they actually threaten their sales.
tinyE: Well I'm off to go find out if I'm dying or not.
We all are, bro. All the time. Still, let's hope that you're not dying any faster than the normal aging process.
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Lifthrasil
tinyE: Does the "Hidden, No One Can See Me" option apply to just the profile or does it make you invisible in here?
Lifthrasil: Neither. It doesn't even hide the number of games you own.
OMG, you have 600 games! :P
Regular check-up or cause for concern? Either way, good luck!
low rated
Chiteki: Great, thanks, well done.

Lifthrasil: Oh, you don't know GOG. They are very well trained in not hearing anything until the calls reach a level where they actually threaten their sales.
Lifthrasil: We all are, bro. All the time. Still, let's hope that you're not dying any faster than the normal aging process.
Well, if they'll fail to fix such an issue, hide three numbers, this will be a day of ultimate disappointment.
Serious question: is the information attached to a nickname considered legally private as long as the identity behind the nickname is not revealed. I would like an answer from a legal point of view and not just opinions.
low rated
Melvinica: Serious question: is the information attached to a nickname considered legally private as long as the identity behind the nickname is not revealed. I would like an answer from a legal point of view and not just opinions.
Wrong place to ask, I think. I would ask some certified attorney.
high rated
toxicTom: Yeah well that's you... it could be a lot different for other people though.
Chiteki: Ok, maybe I am missing something. Would you be so kind to tell me, how those three numbers can help someone harm you. I'm ready to stand corrected.
Wife see's how many games you wasted money on when you "have no cash".
Job seekers allowance stopped as it all goes on games.
Account hacked as account contains lots of games.
Linked up to various other profiling tool to show person is a gamer, hence target adverts.
Online bullying for not having many games (you so poor Kenny), or for not putting enough time in.
Increasing when off sick from work leads to disciplinary.

I mean what you can do with one datapoint is limited, but combine many datapoints from many sites, including profiling facial recognition, email-text-post scans, and the other million and one things which go on behind the scenes and then you are really cooking with gas!