It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Upcoming odds (if all has been properly reported:

Based on 2L, 6F left:
3L = Impossible
2L1F = 3/28 = 10.7%
1L2F = 15/28 = 53.6%
3F = 5/14 = 35.7%
OK, let's get this over with quickly:

I pick scene as my chancellor

I'm voting yes.
ZFR: OK, let's get this over with quickly:

I pick scene as my chancellor

I'm voting yes.
It would be awkward to vote no to your own nominee :)
Scene seems like the safest bet. At this point I don't even care about extra info all that much. Just score the 2 goals and go home.
I agree that Scene is the safest bet for chancellor, I don't know if ZFR is a safe bet for president :p
While I do see some value in selectively jumping candidates with our lead, I don't think it should be done thoughtlessly. Of all the unknowns, ZFR has brought helpful insight to the discussion and I'm voting "Yes" for this one.

Besides, we only have 3 Liberals in our established block.

We can be fairly certain that Greek is not a Fascist. I don't see a scenario where that makes sense. Could still be Hitler, but that can be equally said about anyone appearing to be liberal.

We can also be fairly confident about Lift. The only scenario where I can see him as fascist would be if he drew 2L1F. Since we can be fairly sure Greek received one of each, means there is only a 8/55 or 14.5% chance for that draw vs 2F1L. And all that is assuming a fascist lift wouldn't leave doubt about Greek on the table by passing 2L.

Scene is the least confirmed as there is still enough room for the scenario that at Turn 1 he didn't want to expose himself and then got trapped into passing a liberal policy due to the draw the 2nd time. That said, it's still better than an unknown and he's the only one left to sit on the next government without 2 unknowns.
I am suspicious now with ZFR.

He's the one who advocates us Liberals to think through about our decision and now he wants to just jump in and pick a candidate without discussion.

He's basically doing what I did back then, picking up candidates without discussing it first, and advocating an opposite advice.

I vote NO for this one. This is a suspicious move
kusumahendra: I am suspicious now with ZFR.

He's the one who advocates us Liberals to think through about our decision and now he wants to just jump in and pick a candidate without discussion.

He's basically doing what I did back then, picking up candidates without discussing it first, and advocating an opposite advice.

I vote NO for this one. This is a suspicious move
If he's a fascist, he's playing it right. He suggested Scene who is the obvious choice and counts on the fact that there is a very big chance he gets at least 2F so he can pass them saying he drew 3F.

I am undecided at this point. Will wait for more to say their opinion. And if we do the rotation plan, voting yes to this government means we must accept the Count as the next president
Almost there!

RWarehall: Could still be Hitler, but that can be equally said about anyone appearing to be liberal.
If he is Hitler indeed he either has figured out who his buddies are and they are probably among the upcoming presidents or he has one big set of balls.

As for cycling governments it seems like it might be a reasonable strategy although I'm not sure about odds and such, I don't feel like stressing too much about it as I think we are in a very decent situation at the moment. On the other hand I'm not a fan of locking people out preemptively. I don't see an issue with the nominated government - ZFR's mind seems to be in the right place for a liberal and seems to be trying to do what's best for us. As others mentioned, Scene is a great Chancellor choice - long story short, yes from me.
greeklover: I agree that Scene is the safest bet for chancellor, I don't know if ZFR is a safe bet for president :p
*Sigh*

Other than voting NO for myself, which I'm now frikin beginning to regret I ever did, could you name one single thing that makes me suspicious? Just name it.

And regarding that episode, I was completely open on why I did it. Listed all the pros and cons. Shown my thought process. Sheeeesh, all I did at the beginning is said "tentative no" because I found kusu's quick nomination slightly odd and wanted to have a frikin discussion first. In fact when I said "tentative no" I had not sent my vote yet because I was on the fence and wanted to talk first. Then for some reason it escalated quickly (Note to self: go again through that discussion and see who it was who caused it to escalate).

And, all that aside, Resistance 101's most basic rule is that fascists should not draw attention to themselves and act liberal first. Do you think me that poor a player that if I were fascist I would put all this stink around myself from the very beginning of the game. And for what? No fascist policy was passed.

All I did is write a detailed analysis on possible scenarios. As I said, liberals can't win by passing liberal policies and hoping for the best. They have to analyze given information and root out fascists. What did you expect me to write when the first liberal policy was enacted? "Liberal Policy. Hooray! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! We've won. No need to analyze further."

Anyway, regarding my own nomination and why I did it so quickly. I could have opened it for discussion, but this time, given that I can't pick greek of lift, I had practically 2 choices: pick someone new (and I consider RWarehall "new" to since he picked a liberal policy from a choice of 2 liberal policies ergo hasn't made a decision yet) or pick scene. Was there anything really to be gained if I picked a "new" member (like cristi or blotunga) to be my chancellor? Sure, it might give me some info, but so does picking scene, and at this stage of the game getting those 2 liberal policies is more important anyway. Scene was the only logical choice.
greeklover: I agree that Scene is the safest bet for chancellor, I don't know if ZFR is a safe bet for president :p
ZFR: *Sigh*

Other than voting NO for myself, which I'm now frikin beginning to regret I ever did, could you name one single thing that makes me suspicious? Just name it.

You changed your avatar lol

Ok I will vote yes...

But...

Tell us first if it's a good strategy go with my plan to elect only two governments until the presidency comes back to me.
ZFR: OK, let's get this over with quickly:
Now, now... believe me I understand. It's Friday evening, time to party all night, party all night...

But this is almost resigned scum like... want to throw in the towel? Tell us who Hitler is and we'll go easy on you ;)
If ZFR is fascist or Hitler this is a good chance to investigate a 'liberal safe bet' and lie that the Liberal safe bet is in fact Hitler. Thus the Liberals dare not vote for the liberal safe bet and the liberals also do not know who is liberal and therefore are more likely to elect fascists and Hitler. This has to be the best fascist tactic, to discredit liberals to enable fascists.

We also need to demand Presidents declare who they will investigate before they are elected and why they will investigate that person. ZFR needs to answer this.

I've been suspicious of ZFR but ofcourse he might be Liberal.

The real question is who in the next 3 presidents is the safest bet? Looking at the board I see RWarehall is next and I see him as a safer President to elect and I'd be happier serving under him. Can the mods confirm RWarehall is next if a ZFR vote fails?

As it stands I'm voting against a ZFR Presidency and I'd recomend my fellow liberals to follow suit. We should also look very closely at who does vote for ZFR
greeklover: Tell us first if it's a good strategy go with my plan to elect only two governments until the presidency comes back to me.
You mean voting NO on governments twice in a row then Yes on next till it comes back to you?

The only risk I see is 2 fascists policies, and then your government getting screwed up by bad cards (or a bad chancellor; whom did you plan to take?).

What do others think?
I'm calling it now if ZFR is elected he'll pass 2 fascist cards, claim one was liberal and then lie about the information from any following investigation shows that I'm fascist/hitler. I could also see him doing the same with The Greek or Lift.

I can't believe the polling shows Liberals letting ZFR get away with this.

ZFR: *Sigh*

Other than voting NO for myself, which I'm now frikin beginning to regret I ever did, could you name one single thing that makes me suspicious? Just name it..
I just noticed the use of the word genuinely in this old post of yours, an unnecessary word that is used to add emphasis when lying to cover for the lie:

ZFR: Well, I was completely open about my thoughts of me being chancellor. And I was, genuinly, not sure how to vote.
You're also protesting a heck of allot.